Words are powerful motivators. If you have the right words, then you can motivate anyone to do anything. Finding those magic words, to motivate even yourself is not as difficult as you think.
There are many beautiful business motivational quotes from successful people, which have been proven to motivate people in the workplace.
Read these Business Motivational Quotes
If you're struggling to get things done, or even to simply get out of bed, this list of motivational quotes will help to inspire and motivate you especially at a time when you need it most.
Reading these quotes in the morning helps you to begin your day on the right track.
- 1“The secret to permanently breaking any bad habit is to love something greater than the habit.” - Bryant McGill
- 2“Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Eleanor Roosevelt (First Lady of The US, 1933 – 1945)
- 3“Excellence is an art won by training and habituation.” - Aristotle
- 4“Successful people aren’t born that way. They become successful by establishing the habit of doing things unsuccessful people don’t like to do.” - William Makepeace Thackeray
- 5“If you pick the right small behavior and sequence it right, then you won’t have to motivate yourself to have it grow. It will just happen naturally, like a good seed planted in a good spot.” - BJ Fogg
- 6“The chains of habit are too weak to be felt until they are too strong to be broken.” - Samuel Johnson
- 7“Habit is a cable; we weave a thread each day, and at last we cannot break it.” - Horace Mann
- 8"The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one's destiny to do, and then do it." - Henry Ford
- 9“Our character is basically a composite of our habits. Because they are consistent, often unconscious patterns, they constantly, daily, express our character.” - Stephen Covey
- 10“I have learned that champions aren’t just born; champions can be made when they embrace and commit to life-changing positive habits.” - Lewis Howes
7 Business Motivational Quotes for Women
It is important to find your own intrinsic motivation to get the job done. These inspirational quotes will help you when you are having a less than stellar day.
- 1“Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.” – Sara Blakely (Founder of Spanx – Worlds Youngest Female Billionaire)
- 2“The best way to stop a bad habit is to never begin it.” - J.C. Penney
- 3“Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” – Oprah Winfrey (Entrepreneur/Personality)
- 4“We cannot change what we are not aware of, and once we are aware, we cannot help but change.” – Sheryl Sandberg (COO of Facebook)
- 5“Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules and build a life you’re proud to live.” – Anne Sweeney (President of Walt Disney)
- 6“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” – Helen Keller (Author/Political Activist)
- 7“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou (Author/Poet)
7 Business Motivational Quotes for Men
Sometimes you go through life and you are not motivated to complete a specific task. For example, you're having a bad day at work or you simply can't wrap your head around a new concept or a new task.
- 1“It is easier to prevent bad habits than to break them.” - Benjamin Franklin
- 2“Habits are safer than rules; you don’t have to watch them. And you don’t have to keep them either. They keep you.” - Frank Hall Crane
- 3"Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago." -- Warren Buffett
- 4“Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.” - Vince Lombardi
- 5“If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude.” - Colin Powell
- 6“You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.” - John C. Maxwell
- 7"Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” - Winston Churchill
7 Top Business Motivational Quotes from Entertainers
- 1"The best revenge is massive success." - Frank Sinatra
- 2“I’m fearless, I don’t complain. Even when horrible things happen to me, I go on.” – Sofia Vergara (Entrepreneur/Actress)
- 3“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn (Actress)
- 4“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West (Actress/Singer)
- 5“I work really hard at trying to see the big picture and not getting stuck in ego. I believe we’re all put on this planet for a purpose, and we all have a different purpose… When you connect with that love and that compassion, that’s when everything unfolds.” – Ellen DeGeneres (Comedian/Personality/Philanthropist)
- 6"Success? I don't know what that word means. I'm happy. But success, that goes back to what in somebody's eyes success means. For me, success is inner peace. That's a good day for me." -- Denzel Washington
- 7“I don’t believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don’t judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free.” – Angelina Jolie (Actress/Philanthropist)
10 Business Motivational Quotes from Top Women Leaders
You can't be pushed by someone else to do even the most mundane task sometimes. However, all you need is the right fuel. You can get this fuel is by reading inspirational business motivational quotes.
(Former American First Lady)
“You may not always have a comfortable life and you will not always be able to solve all of the world’s problems at once but don’t ever underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own.”
(CEO of PepsiCo)
“As a leader, I am tough on myself and I raise the standard for everybody. However, I am very caring because I want people to excel at what they are doing so that they can aspire to be me in the future.”
(CEO of IBM)
“I learned to always take on things I’d never done before. Growth and comfort do not coexist.”
“If you are successful, it is because somewhere, sometime, someone gave you a life or an idea that started you in the right direction. Remember also that you are indebted to life until you help some less fortunate person, just as you were helped.”
“Whatever you want in life, other people are going to want it too. Believe in yourself enough to accept the idea that you have an equal right to it.”
(Owner, Fashion Designer of Prada)
“The only way to do something in depth is to work hard. The moment you start being in love with what you’re doing, and thinking it’s beautiful or rich, then you’re in danger.”
(AOL/Editor In Chief of Huffington Post)
“We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, its part of success.”
“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”
“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”
(CEO of Yahoo)
“I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.”
Fuel Your Success with Business Motivational Quotes
Success is easily attainable if you get rid of your bad habits at the very beginning. Even if you want something very badly it doesn't mean that you usually are motivated to get it done.
However, you have to maintain consistency to change your destiny and to lead yourself on the right track. This is oftentimes done by some of the simplest things like having motivational quotes. They can have a powerful impact on your life at times when you use these motivational quotes to help you get things done during your day.
Give yourself a pat on the back, when you have used these business motivational quotes to help you get one step closer to success.
“The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand (Novelist/Philosopher)